FULL-TIME BOSTON, MA
As an Electrical Engineer at Square Robot Inc. you will be part of a talented team working on our autonomous mobile robotic solutions for Oil and Gas infrastructure inspections. In this role you will be designing, developing and testing the electrical architecture for our vehicle and support platforms. A strong work ethic and desire to create reliable, well documented designs are vital to the success of this role. This role includes working closely with members of our engineering and management teams to foster a collaborative environment.
- Perform electrical system architecture design and development
- Design analog and digital circuits and subsystems
- Integration of 3rd Party hardware systems
- Perform schematic capture, circuit simulation and PCB artwork design
- Design for safety, manufacturability, reliability and test
- Perform system test and debug
- Design and run verification and validation test protocols
- Support manufacturing and test
- Participate in risk management and design control activities
- Perform Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Participate in design reviews and document development activities
- Mentor interns and co-ops
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- Fluent in a modern electronic design automation (EDA) tool suite
- Microprocessor/microcontroller system firmware development
- Analog, digital, and mixed signal circuit design
- PCB design experience
- Demonstrated prototyping and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A passion for robotics and innovation
- Versatility in other functional engineering disciplines (Mechanical and Software Engineering)
- Experience with robotics or other complex electromechanical systems
- Demonstrated track record of exceptional individual performance in a fast paced environment
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in highly integrated team environments
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Only direct applicants will be considered.
Square Robot, Inc. is located in the Greater Boston Area no relocation assistance will be provided.
Square Robot, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Square Robot, Inc. will not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
Interested? Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org